Friday, April 19, 2013

Culture Week

HiHi!!

Apparently, there's one week every year
where UNT celebrates various cultures around the world. 
As always,
I just happened upon a number of festivities,
but I did make it a point to visit
both the Japanese and Korean Festivals.

Kana, my friend from Theatre,
ended up being the ONLY 
Japanese Representation During the
Culture Parade!
(>-<)

They set up a number of booths
for the Japanese festival,
ranging for gaming to travel-
I was surprised how many people showed up!

I hate how easy this game looks,
but after a few tries,
I got me a Balloon!!

Also tried on some Yukatas!

The Korean Festival, sadly,
ended up being smaller than the Japanese one,
but they did have yummy food 
& a lot of fun games!

Kana & I got our Faces Painted!


I can't wait till I get back to studying my Japanese!!
The better I get,
the more I want to learn other languages,
Korean Included!!

Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment