Thursday, April 11, 2013

Birthday Surprise!

HiHi!!
For 2weekends in a row,
I decided to make the 4-6hour trip home.
Last weekend, 
I visited for the Easter Holiday;
This weekend,
I decided to surprise my mom & little brother
for their birthdays!

April 7th seems to be a very popular birthday!
I can count 7people I know that share it!
This year,
my mom was turning 41
& my brother, Nicky, was turning 13!!
Neither of them knew that I was driving up for the weekend,
I spent the whole day with Suzette preparing a cake.
& Before the night was up, 
I was walking into the house with their surprise:
Me & a Cake!!

It's Become a Sort of Tradition
that when I return home,
I become a Personal Cora Photographer:
Coraline Trying to Sit
in the Big Girl Chair

Making Faces With Grandma

Cora is Going to be Such a
Girly-Girl!

Sister Time with our Boy, 
Muhddy-Bear!

Cookie Cake for the Birthday Boy & Girl!
Courtesy of Rochelle & D.J.

When the 3 Sisters are All Together,
We Can't Stop Laughing!

I Love Being Home
& Having Dinner with just the Family!

Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment