Saturday, April 20, 2013

Morph

HiHi!!
We FINALLY finished with the last
Stunts & Combat Short Film!

The Final Piece was Originally scheduled 
to be recorded the same weekend of 
"All the Right Words,"
However, we got rained out.
Originally, Javon, our Director,
wanted us to do a Power Ranger themed shoot.
Instead, we changed it to a 
Video Game!!

Since we changed the movie,
we were able to shoot all of the fights 
separately in a span of a month.

 Our Fighters:
Tiffany - The Classic Nerd
CJ - My Big Brother

Javon texted me:
"Dress Anyway that'll make you
look like a little girl."
Ended up in Pig-tails, hat, a T-Shirt, & a colorful skirt
for my "Tacky-Tomboy-Little-Girl"

~Easiest Director's Note EVER~


To Be Honest,
the more I got to work on making these films,
the more I realized how much I loved it!
I don't know....
I'm a Theatre Major,
but maybe I wouldn't mind working on other,
bigger projects????
o(^ ^)o

Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



No comments:

Post a Comment