Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Taking Inventory

HiHi!!

So, it's almost time for the new semester to begin!
I'm currently at my Aunt & Uncle's house,
so I figured I'd share this now:

I TOOK INVENTORY OF MY COLLECTION!!
All of my Manga & ArtBooks

This was just my CLAMP Collection

And then Everything Else



My Cardcaptor Sakura Collection

My Japanese Cardcaptor Sakura Set!

CLAMP's Longest Series:
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles

And then the End Result!!

^^This was Totally my WHOLE NIGHT!!!^^
What started off being just a 
"cleaning my room" kinda night,
I ended up spending hours upon HOURS 
going through my Manga/Figurine Collection!
((>w<))

Inventory Results:
164 Manga
8 Artbooks
1 CLAMP Audio CD
10 out of 12 CLAMP no Kiseki
Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment