Monday, January 7, 2013

Surviving the Apocalypse

HiHi!!

Well, it's officially 2013, huh??
So much for that Apocalypse!

And now that it's the new year, 
I, like most people, 
have very specific goals that I plan to accomplish
and resolutions to start!

1.) Actually BLOG 
There are so many things that I want to blog, 
from Anime/Shows/Movie Reviews
and so much more!!
I really, REALLY want to stick to this resolution,
no matter how crazy life gets!!!

2.) Make more Youtube Videos
Again, so many ideas!
And now that I have my new mic,
I can make it all happen!!
I'm really excited to get this resolution started!

3.) Audition, Audition, AUDITION
Online Voice Over Auditions,
Any Stage Auditions available,
Any RTVF Auditions Possible!
I want more experience under my belt,
and the only way I can make that happen
is if I actually go out there, get involved, and DO IT!!

4.) Keep Healthy
It's never about a number for me.
I never know how much I weigh,
I just know that I would love to buy that particular skirt,
or to wear that adorable dress I saw online some day!
That's my motivation- FASHION.
I've luckily always been around a great support system,
so my slightly being overweight has never been an actual issue,
this is just a personal choice that I want to see through.
Last year I was able to avoid that 
"Freshmen 15" stereotype,
as a matter of fact,
I actually lost a lot of weight last year
and I plan to keep going this year!
I'm going to force myself to the Rec Center at least
2times a week!
And I'm going to continue eating healthily!
Less snacks, less splurging,
more portion control!

5.) Become More Aware
Since Geography Freshmen year of High School,
I can't remember where certain countries are!
I never know what's going on in the world,
or even just around my community.
I doubt I'm gonna start watching the news or reading the paper,
but I want to at least BE AWARE.
Also, by this,
I mean the Pop Culture as well.
I hate listening to the radio,
so I never know what's new or who's new
and I have such a closed off mind when it comes to music.
I really want to start listening to the classics,
bands that I know by name but not by sound.
Actors as well.
Even though I'm a Theatre Major,
I hardly know anyone in the business,
and that needs to change this year!!

6.)  No More Procrastination
I am the BIGGEST Procrastinator EVER!
And that has to stop.
My GPA has had to suffer because of it,
but no more.
I plan on getting my work done in advance,
that way I don't have to worry about
it the day of, like usual.
>>This may be my most important resolution<<

Now, these 2013 resolutions are only a small part of my plans this year.
Last year I wrote a whole 5year list of goals
and I plan on getting as many of them done as I can!
WISH ME LUCK!
Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment