Monday, January 28, 2013

April's Wedding

HiHi!!
This past weekend my cousin got married!
I hadn't been to a wedding in a while,
so it was pretty nice to get out for such an occasion
so early into the new year!
My cousin, Laurel, being adorable and weird.
I left with my Aunt and Uncle from Dallas
Friday afternoon.
Cloudy Skyline

I'm used to long hours in the car,
so the 6hour drive to Odessa
wasn't too bad.

When we arrived that night, we had the rehearsal dinner:
just your basic Mexican food,
but Coraline seemed to really like them beans!
This little girl loves herself the camera!!
((Just like her Auntie!))

It had been a while since this side of the family
had seen Cora;
she was obviously the center of attention!


Coraline is getting so big,
and every day she becomes so much more ridiculous!
I was able to get so many great photos!

Including a number of 
precious moments like this!

Saturday was the day!
It was a very traditional Catholic wedding,
meaning it was really long....
Let's just say, 
we were all pretty happy when it was over...
(-u-)

L-R: Uncle Jesse and Dad in their Sunday's Best!
But it was great to see everyone dressed so fancy!
We kept saying that my dad 
and Uncle Jesse looked like a couple Mafia bosses!

I know I had fun dressing up!!
((Like Always!))

But this little one
obviously stole the show!
(^-^)

The reception was lots fun!
I danced most of the night,
and the food was great;
which was no surprise,
seeing as how they are restaurant owners!

My cousin, April, looked absolutely stunning 
in her wedding gown!
And her new husband seemed pretty cool!

I'm hoping it'll be 
"Happily Ever After"
for these newly weds!
Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment