Sunday, November 4, 2012

Naruto

HiHi!!

Ok, I'll admit it...
I'm a bit of a "Naru-tard"...
(>_<)


I started watching Naruto when it first aired in America 
on CartoonNetwork, back in 2005,
& I fell in love!!
I followed the story all the way through the Chunin Exams 
& on to the disappearance of Sasuke!
I already loved ninjas, 
but here was a comical Anime series about them
full of bright colors and great characters!
I absolutely loved the use of Chakra, which added a sort of magical element!
Every time the Nine-Tails' chakra would leak, I would get SO EXCITED!
I couldn't wait until the next episode aired!
I was even able to get my mom and little brother in on the series!
And sometimes I wondered if my mom liked it more than me, haha! 


I did start reading the Manga,
but only because my friend lent them to me.
I would really love to keep at it, but there are just SO many!
One thing I loved about the Manga compared to the Anime
was the fact that there were no Filler episodes!!
The only reason why I stopped watching Naruto for a while,
was because of them.
Sure they were entertaining, but they had nothing to do with the story!
(>.<)


My favorite character: Shikamaru Nara!!!!
(>//<)
It used to be Naruto (but that was way too cliche')
and then Shika started having more screen time!
And he was just so great!!
He's lazy, and sarcastic, but he's also passionate!
Not to mention he's a GENIUS!!!
...and it helps that he's quite sexy...
During the Chunin exams, we started to really notice his skills.
And during that battle with Temari, I couldn't stop laughing!


And then he was the only one to advance to Chunin level!
And that's when he started to be seen a lot more in the show!! 
I was just so happy! 
When Shikamaru led the team to find Sasuke...
That was one of my favorite arcs...
Shikamaru's brain power and love for his friends!
Oh my gosh, I cried so much during this section of the story!!


ESPECIALLY DURING THIS SCENE!!! 
Oh my poor Shika-chan!!!!!
(T^T)

All of my boys!!
I really just wanted to make a post about this show, because I love it so much!!
I'm currently in the middle of catching myself up on Naruto Shippuden!
AH! It's been so GREAT so far!!
But it's such a long series, so I know it's going to take FOREVER to finish it!
Wish me luck, my fellow "Naru-tards"!!

Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment