Saturday, November 3, 2012

日本に行きましょう!! (Parts 5&6)

HiHi!!

Here are the next parts of my 
"Let's Go To Japan" series!!


In this video,
we visit the Tokyo Edo Museum,
which was really big and cool.
Then we had some free time
that we spent touring through Harajuku!
Afterwards, we got a bit lost,
and we ended up walking back from Harajuku to Yoyogi...
It wasn't bad, but my friends were pretty upset...
Haha, but I enjoyed myself! I even got to see a Japanese crow!
Why are those things so HUGE?? 
We even got stopped by a British man,
asking us if we knew Jesus...
Uhmmmm... awkward....
(O.o)


Episode 6 has one of my favorite intros...
One morning, when we had free time, 
I found this channel playing children shows!
But, they were shows teaching English,
and they were totally ridiculous!!
My friends & I will never forget,
"Blow Your Horn!"
Besides that, we visited a Tokyo University.
We ate at the hospital, made some friends, and found a pretty lake!
Not to mention all the awesome One Piece merchandise we discovered!
Then we moved into a Ryokan!
That night, I had one of the BEST baths ever!

Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment