Monday, November 5, 2012

Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses

HiHi!!



In honor of their 25th Anniversary,
Nintendo sponsored the Legend of Zelda license to put on symphonic performance.
They're still traveling throughout the country, 
& I was fortunate enough to attend the October 12th Dallas performance!!!


I was able to record the whole intro!!
It was so beautiful!!!


But, sadly, my camera and phone ran out of space, 
& eventually DIED!!
Then my camera LOST all of my videos!
But, I have the memories, and that's all that matters!

The Legend of Zelda series is my absolute favorite game series,
& I felt so honored to be able to attend such an amazing concert!!
It was so nostalgic, I sometimes even felt like crying!
I really hope they come out with a soundtrack, because that would be awesome!


Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment