Saturday, October 20, 2012

She's Beyond Good And Evil


HiHi!!

The second production this semester was 
a play written and directed by students:

"SHE'S BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL: A SERIES OF PLAYS BASED ON THE MUSIC OF ST. VINCENT" 

I couldn't help but think how amazing it was to hear 
that Lauren's show was going to be performed!
I was so happy for her!
I was quite excited to see the production,
and I've got to say,
it definitely lived past my expectations!!
I was drawn in from the beginning,
and when it ended,
I wanted more!
The Cast & Crew
Not too long after the first showing,
there was news that the show had been picked up at a Theatre in Houston!
How amazing!! 
I just can't stop thinking how great Lauren must be feeling;
being able to see her work on stage!

It's times like these I start feeling energized about my own future!
I would just love to already be working and fulfilling my own dreams!!
GAH! 
I don't want to be patient, future!!
(>.<)

Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment