Monday, October 22, 2012

日本に行きましょう!!(Parts 1&2)

Hi, hi!!

So, I've been wanting to do Youtube videos ever since I made my account, 
And now I have a reason to!
Like I promised, I decided to turn my Japan experience into Youtube videos!!
I have NO idea how many videos the trip will cover, 
but I'm going to keep putting them together all the way up until the final day! 


Remember: I took over 1,000 pictures and videos while in Japan! 
So, it may take a little while to get them done! 
But I'm trying my very best!! 


These are all the same pictures on my Facebook, 
but all the videos are brand new!! 
The music is KyariPamyuPamyu BECAUSE while in Japan,
I bought a CD of hers so I felt obligated to use its music!!

Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


No comments:

Post a Comment