Friday, October 26, 2012

MEK Halloween Matsuri 2012

 HiHi!!

So, last year, my roommate (Kim) & I 
went to the MuEpsilonKappa's Annual Halloween Matsuri.
We had a lot of fun, so I figured, why not go again??
Sadly, Kim wasn't able to go,
but I was able to convince Stephanie and Stacy to come!
We were all hungry before the event, 
so I decided that we should eat at Subway,
just so that I could bother the guys working that night! (^-^)
They were kinda surprised to see me in my Pooh Bear Kigurumi!

Saw this Adorable Little Guy!!
The Halloween Matsuri was lots of fun again!
I got a bunch of candy, and I sang karaoke!
But my favorite part was catching up with my friends.
I haven't seen Stacy in forever,
& some of my other friends from my old Japanese class were there!


Besides all of my candy,
I also won this adorable Mameshiba!!
He was worth only 100coins, so I'm surprised no one had gotten him!


I was so excited to finally have a reason to where my Kigurumi!!
It was a little chilly outside, so I felt all nice and warm wearing it!
I wore if for the rest of the night, it's just so comfy!

Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment