Saturday, October 13, 2012

Nothing but Busy...

HiHi!!

Well, that title pretty much sums up my life since school started.... (-_-)

 I was originally signed up for 18credit hours at school, but I eventually dropped a class because of work. Because of my crazy schedule, I've only been closing the store, basically every night... It started getting really hard to get my homework done, or any sleep, so I had no choice but to drop to 15hours.

 This semester, I'm taking Intermediate Japanese, Movement I, Voice I, Stagecraft, and Theatre History. I've also started with the UNT Japanese Club as well as being a conversation partner with UNT's Intensive English Language Institute (IELI). I'm so busy every single day, but I'm loving every minute of it!!

 As an aspiring Voice Actress, my Voice class has become my absolute favorite class, along with Movement! I'm learning so much, and it's great to be improving on my craft. As for my other classes; I thought I would be scared working in the shop, but when I finally got to use the saws I was so pumped!  It helps that I love the smell of wood... And my Theatre History class is so intriguing!

 But my favorite part about this semester: being a part of the Theatre Department! With having only Theatre classes, I've been able to make a lot of friends! And seeing as how this is my major, I am so happy! Not only that, everyone is so freaking cool! There are just so many great and talented people in the UNT Theatre Department, I look forward to going to class!!


 Now, Japanese is a whole different story... The course this summer passed so quickly, it had no chance to stick in my brain... So, these past few months have been a lot of catch up for me... 

 All-in-all, I've had a pretty hectic, yet exciting semester so far! But I still spend every free moment in my room watching shows or napping... (~.~) 


Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment