Monday, October 8, 2012

New Glasses!

HiHi!!

Ok, I KNOW that I've been THINKING of wanting to get a new pair of glasses.
I was tired of my glasses, I mean, I'd had them for more than 2years now! 
Well... I guess the gods must of been listening, because I now have a new pair!

A couple weeks ago, while at work, my glasses had this very random & epic death...
I mean, they just kind of DIED in my hands. 
...It was pretty depressing...


So! I went the following day to talk to the Optical Examiners on-campus,
and boy were they amazingly helpful! 
By the end of the week, I had an appointment!
I had to have all the tests done in order to get a new prescription,& it was lots of fun! 
But then again, I'm one of those strange people that love visiting doctors...
Found out that my left eye is stronger than my right, 
but ONLY when corrected... Otherwise, my right eye is the better one???
Uhm... Or something like that....


I got my eyes dilated!!
Sure the sun gave me a bit of a headache, but I thought it was so cool...



Then, FINALLY, after having to go 2weeks without glasses, they came in!! 
The frames are a bit bigger and more circular than my other ones, 
but I love their aqua color! 
As soon as I walked into the office, these glasses caught my eye, 
so I'm really happy I was able to get them! 

Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment