Thursday, January 25, 2018

Vlogmas *Christmas*

And after a long night of wrapping, we come to the morning we've all been waiting for! While most of use were still trying to rub the sleep out of our eyes, Cora had hers set on the pile of presents surrounding the tree. She just couldn't wait to tear into it all!
I loved seeing how excited she got over getting a bunch of fox accessories (especially since we share the same favorite animal!) and all her books! I love my little nerd! And Milli's of the age where she understands wrapping presents, but her reactions are always mimicking those around her. "So CUUuuTe!" Lol But besides all of our little ones, what we were all waiting for was Nicky's big gift: a Nintendo Switch! He kept talking to me about how he wanted to save up and buy himself one; little did he know, we all already pitched in for the thing..! Mum and Carlos bought the Switch & Breath of the Wild & I went in for a case and Pokken Tournament. He had the BEST reaction and definitely had a GREAT Christmas!


Per the norm, Mum slaved over the kitchen stove to create our wonderful dinner. A classic hispanic meal to close out the night with the family. But when they suddenly walked out with a cake and started singing me "Happy Birthday" I did all I could to not cry. I'm a sap when it comes to these things. I was leaving for Florida the next day and wouldn't be home for my birthday, so this meant so much to me. I had no idea they had planned it. These people are the most important part of my life and every chance I get to spend with them is the best. I love them.

Happy Christmas from my Familia to Yours this Holiday Season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment