Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Christmas Eve! |*Vlogmas*|

Here's a pro-tip: Do your Pictures with Santa on Christmas Eve to avoid the crazy lines!!
We learned this a few years ago on accident and since then we only go on the 24th. Most people stay ahead of the game and do their photos weeks in advance, but when you have a large family that's spread all over the place, it makes it hard to schedule such things. And now it's great because when we do, no one's ever there!
I did prepare, however, by buying a super cute Christmas dress! I bought it just for the photos and when I saw how everything came out in the end, I love the photos! Everyone looks so great! Most likely the best we've done in years..! Lol
We have a lot of traditions for the holidays so Christmas Eve is always super busy. We always start with Santa pictures,  playtime, cookies, prep for Christmas DAY, seeing the christmas lights, family exchange, and of course- wrapping the presents! Traditions are always important to me, so I made sure to document all that I could.



I love and appreciate my Cora. She takes after me with her love for the holidays and spending time with the family. I love my Cora with all my heart and miss her everyday when I'm away..! She was such a wonderful Elf this year! She went with me and Mum to grab a couple of extra gifts and to grocery shop for dinner. She was very hands-on and especially eager to make her cookies and to keep everything in order in her kitchen..! Haha
This year my younger brother, Nicky, started working! He was so excited to have his own money to get everyone's gifts! I loved being able to take him shopping and to see his face when everyone opened the gifts he picked out specially for them.
I've finally made it this far! My *Vlogmas* journey has made it to the big day- my favorite day of the year: CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment