Saturday, January 20, 2018

'Tis the Season |*Vlogmas*|

I love my nieces so much. Milli is almost 3 and Cora is 6yrs old which means that they're both such wonderful bundles of joy!! I love spending time with them and playing games and dealing with their crazy. Haha This also means that they're both finally of the age to really get into the Christmas spirit!! They just make the holiday so much more special.

After the wedding the Harkiewiczes came for a visit. The family is too sweet- I was surprised that they brought Mum a gift. A great gift, too! I'm so glad I have such great friends in my life. If only I lived a little closer and could see them more often.

And speaking of friends and family, DATP had our Annual Christmas Party!! This little group of pals are my absolute favorite. I have my sister and I have Kim, Kassie, and the Harkiewiczes, but the DATP Crew holds a very special place in my heart. I'm able to really open up to them. Every year I look forward to seeing them during the holidays. I finally got to meet some of their luvers and to catch up. Things got a little weird after some of the girls had a little too much to drink, but that's normal..! Lol



The ladies dealt with some wedding stuffs and we finally ordered our Bridesmaid Dresses for Mum's wedding! It really looks like everything is starting to come together now! The dresses are so beautiful and unique, I can't wait to see how everything ties in the end.

And we close the night with a few traditions of building a Gingerbread House! Cora loved the decorating and Milli loved snatching up the candies... Lol And although I didn't want to do it, I ended up being the one in charge of most of the assembly. Hah. Isn't that how it always works..?

I really looks forward to spending the last few days with my babies and my poopers. It really is the little things that keep my heart warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment