Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Home Tastes Like... |Vlogmas|

Sweet Grilled Texas BBQ!!
Went with my mom to taste-test some food for her wedding next year. You know the saying "everything's bigger in Texas" is certainly true about our portion sizes! So yummy!

We drove out to Midland, Texas (only about an hour away from home) for some real home-made bbq! And it was so worth it. We found the perfect little place, a family run restaurant and within the first couple bites and sips of sweet tea, we were sold! There was a happy rumbly in my tumbly the whole drive home.

The next day I joined my mom & brother at their Boy Scouts Christmas party. We played games, I helped as DJ, and enjoyed the free food. One of the games included was "Name that Tune- Christmas Edition!" And whichever Troupe lost had to get up in front of everyone and sing. They weren't too happy about that.



The next couple days flew by. While my mother was at work and my brother at school I got to relax. I stayed with the puppies and watched TV (Criminal Minds marathons, of course!) and read a lot. I finally had the time to sit down and read The Christmas Shoes. It's always been one of my favorite songs during the season and I couldn't put down the book. It was absolutely beautiful. I can't remember the last time I cried so much while reading a story.

After finally getting to chill during my Holiday Vacation, the circus arrives! Haha, and by that I mean my sister. The next couple of videos will be much more exciting with my wonderful family and nieces running rampant as we prepare for Christmas Day.

I'm leaving out of town to visit my father for the weekend, so while I hope I will be able to get the next couple videos up, I make no promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment