Monday, July 24, 2017

GoT Season PREMIERE..!!

When I get into a series, I fall alllll the way in..!
However, it usually takes me a while to get there after seeing the rest of the world with the same obsession. It may make me sound like a "hipster," but I hate watching/ reading a series when everyone else is into it! ...but eventually, I do...
I got into Game of Thrones after my dad told me I HAD to. He and Jenny continued to bug me until I finally sat down one night and binged the whole 1st season. And I was hooked.
Season 1 to season 2 and 3, and so on and so on. It's such a fanfuckingtastic series!! It's hot and sexy, full of beautiful images, sets, and scenaries, and the story is absolutely wonderful and intense. It's hard not to get attached to certain characters, but be careful, because no one is safe! For those with the feint of heart, this may not be the series for you; but if you can manage blood, gore, sex -and lots of it- then go and watch it now!
My roommate, Miekal, is obsessed with Game Of Thrones. She'd been planning a premiere party for weeks and even prepared themed foods and drinks! Her friends all came and we all hung and out together until the time was upon us. I had prepared myself by completing the entire Season 6, literally, day-of the premiere! I know. I cut it real close..! But I'm glad I did! Having just watched the entire previous season, I knew everything that was going on in the series and was well prepared for whatever they did to us this year!
And as for the premiere ITSELF!? (>_<) Just what a fanTASTIC way to bring in the season!!!! I'm so glad I didn't have to wait a whole year for this! Can't wait to see what the Winter will bring!
SO! Here's your Half Stark-Half Targaryen Girl
~ and total Jon Snow Lover ~ signing off for the night!
All Hail the North! All Hail the Mother of Dragons!
Let the Games Begin!!!
🌊🐙⚔️🦁❄️🐺🔥

No comments:

Post a Comment