Thursday, July 13, 2017

Blue Apron Hack...

I've always said that I wouldn't be that person that has groceries delivered to my home.... but look at me now...!

I had heard of Blue Apron off of a Podcast and became intrigued. Spend a set amount of money and get all the ingredients I need to make a delicious meal- no questions about it. And not only are the meals delicious and extremely easy to make (good for a novice like myself), but all of the ingredients are clean and healthy options. I love it.
As for my special hack: it only works for someone like me. I'm single- live alone- and eat small proportioned meals throughout the day. Each meal that Blue Apron sends you is meant for 2, but even then, I eat half of the normal person's proportion for a single meal. SO. For every meal you get with Blue Apron (3 meals per delivery) I can split into 4 meals for myself and equaling out to a total of 12 small meals for myself. And that's it! The best part of my Subscription is definitely being able to "Skip" a meal. So I'm actually spending a total of $60 for 12 meals every 2 & a half weeks. Talk about a deal! And since I'm actually eating proper food, I'm not craving my usual junk like Wendy's or Burger King. Sure, every now-and-then I'll want to binge on a couple dollars worth of crap food, or pizza, but for the most part I'm really good! Not only that- I've actually lost 2lbs!
I plan to keep my subscription for the time being and see how it turns out, but for now, I'm lovin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment