Thursday, February 4, 2016

Studio Ghibli... Miyazaki's World...

Along with my goal of watching all and every Disney production, I decided to go ahead and join this with the Studio Ghibli films. Of course, as we all know, Ghibli became so very well known due to the various Hayao Miyazaki stories- even though there are others out there- but here is the listing of all his works so far, in order! AND SO- let us begin another series of movies to spend all my time on, haha! (^-^)
Castle in the Sky
Grave if the Fireflies
My Neighbor Totoro
Kiki's Delivery Service
Only Yesterday
Porco Rosso
Pom Poko
Whisper of the Heart
Princess Mononoke
My Neighbors the Yamadas
Spirited Away
The Cat Returns
Howl's Moving Castle
Tales from Earthsea
Ponyo
Arrietty
From Up On Poppy Hill
The Wind Rises
The Tale of the Princess Kaguya
When Marnie was There

No comments:

Post a Comment