Friday, February 5, 2016

MARVEL- Phase 1...

Because I obviously don't already have a million things going on in my life right now, I decided to work on not only watching all of the Disney Productions of the past, pluuuuus the Studio Ghibli films, why not also re-watch some MARVEL movies???
I've been re-watching some of the series that I already own like the Spider-Man and X-Men movies, but of course I had to add in the Phases as well! So, of course, we're gonna start with Phase 1 and continue on until I catch up to where we are right now!
SOOOooooo excited for Phase 3 to begin- WHOOO!!!!! (*w*)
Phase 1-
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain America: The First Avenger
The Avengers
Phase 2-
Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man

No comments:

Post a Comment