Wednesday, February 3, 2016

It All Started With A Mouse...


We've all heard this saying and it's something that definitely has inspired me in my everyday life. When I look at the empire that Disney has become since Walt's humble beginnings, it not only makes me appreciate what I have in life, but it gives me hope to pursue my own impossible dreams.
I grew up watching Disney movies and I watched all of the television shows. Even today, I make sure to keep an eye out for the latest Pixar Release, and I'm always up-to-date on the newest Disney Princesses coming to join the family. The wonderful world of Disney has always been near and dear to my heart, and now that I work for the company, it's even more-so. I am honored to call the Magic Kingdom my Home.
I'd like to admit that I've fallen head-over-heels for the Disney Company and as such, I've decided to take it upon myself and learn all there is to know about it. After reading my Disney Biography last year, I wanted to watch all of the original Disney Creations and really get a sense of the Disney History. And so, I began a list... And somehow, someway, I will watch every single one of Disney's works- even those Silly Symphonies that came before Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs! And the television shows that no one even knows about?? Yup, I'm gonna watch those too! Who knows how long it'll take, haha, but I'll get it done! After all, when I set my mind on something, I make it happen, no matter what. Walt was the one that taught me that...!

No comments:

Post a Comment