Thursday, May 7, 2015

Terrifying Threes... #tbt


My Cora turned 3years old this summer! 


 Although Coraline is my niece, not my child, I always think people on my Instagram assume she's my daughter. Just because I post a million photos of my Princess Coraline doesn't mean she's my kid! But, still, Cora is my absolute favorite model- she's always doing something weird/ funny/ cute & I just can't help myself! (>v<) 


It's kind of become tradition for Cora to have multiple birthday celebrations- 1 in California with my Dad and the rest of our Cali familia, 1 small little celebration on her actual birthday, and then a 3rd one with my Mom and all of us in San Antonio. Guess those are the benefits of being the first grandchild! 


Last year, while in California we celebrated at one of my favorite locations: Ariel's Grotto! Although it's super expensive and the selection is very limited, I still think the food is great and it's always fun to meet the princesses!  


The last time we were here Suzette picked out Cora's Belle dress (since she's her mother, I guess it was ok..!) But this year it was my turn! And the best part- Cora takes after her aunty with Ariel being her favorite Disney Princess! As soon as she saw her Ariel dress she started stripping down, and was so ready to transform into a Princess! 


The dress just happened to also match Suzette's hair, haha. 


And, as always, I was sure to take tons of pictures of my Cora's Princess Debut (again)! 


Every time we celebrate at Disneyland, I get super excited. I hope this can stay a tradition of ours! And it's funny because my dad is always saying that Suzette and I seem more excited to meet the princesses than Cora does... And, honestly, I wouldn't deny that, haha... I truly just love being able to share my passion for Disney with my Cora! She loves the Wonderful World of Disney almost as much as I do! 


And continuing with the Disney Theme! This was the cute little cake my mom got Cora for her actual birthday! Although we have parties on a different day, it's always nice to have a little sweet something in honor of our day of birth! 


Cora really is lucky, like me, and gets to celebrate her birthday several times over. Since my birthday is during the holidays, I usually get multiple celebrations, too, just so I can feel extra special, haha. (^-^)


For the San Antonio birthday party, Suzette and Billy wanted to celebrate in their new home! Since they had just moved into their duplex a couple months earlier, it was also their first party- what a nice way to break it in!


It was lots of fun, as always, and pretty laid back. Friends and other little ones were invited to come enjoy our home-made sweets and all the water games! I helped make a couple of our little snacks- there were so many, I wish I could put all the pictures on here! And not only were they super easy to make and really yummy, they were healthy too! These little clams were mine and everyone's favorite! They went out within the first hour! 

 

As a person who's not into big parties and such, I always love little celebrations like these. You can relax in your natural environment and enjoy the company of your friends and family. The Harkiewiczes were able to come too! I made sure to invite them- firstly because Sarah and Cora share the same birthday (7/11)! And secondly, since little Stevie is around the same age as Cora. I really hope they enjoyed the party, because I certainly loved having them and I really hope they'll be at our future parties! I can't wait to watch Cora and Stevie grow up!! <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment