Saturday, May 2, 2015

Pooh's Corner: DCP Application Process...

  2nd Video of my Disney College Program Vlog Series: Pooh's Corner! In this video I go through the application process for joining the program, as well as address the reason behind the Vlog's Title. Here's the one thing that I forgot to put in the video about the process: It's very important to sign up EARLY! You have to remember that thousands of students are also applying all over the country and spots fill up fast! As soon as the application opens, sign up as soon as you can!
  One other thing that I took out was me talking about the filming process of these videos. Basically, for the time being, I will be using my computer until I can get a proper vlogging camera, so please bear with me! And who knows, maybe I'll actually record one of these videos with natural lighting at a decent hour when I don't have to try and be quiet?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment