Thursday, May 14, 2015

Cramped in California...#tbt

Seemed that everyone wanted to visit California this past summer... For 3days we were housing 15people under one roof. Sure, Dad may have a big house, but still..!
My Aunt Sharon and Uncle Jesse, along with my cousins (Michael & Laurel) and two of their friends (Alissa and Anna) were in California to visit and go to Disneyland; my step-mom (Jennifer) had invited her sister (Sherry) with her husband and son (Michael & Rysland) to stay since they would be moving to California in the fall; and eventually we were joined by Suzette and Coraline, and of course my dad, brother Richie, and myself make 15! They all flew in on separate days but for 3days their visits overlapped- interesting how it all worked out... 
It was, as my father said, "like we were housing a military camp, with all the bodies sprawled out everywhere..!"
It certainly sucked after having the place to myself for weeks then to suddenly be kicked out to a couch, haha, but it was definitely fun. Dinner was always an interesting adventure. Not gonna lie, though, I love my family, but when we're all crammed in close quarters like that, you get tired real fast... I was pretty happy when they all left & it was just Suzette, Cora, and me..! (-u-)

No comments:

Post a Comment