Saturday, June 6, 2015

Pixie Babble...

Been busy, yet, not really... I'm working on classes this summer in order to finish off my degree, thankfully all but 1of them is online! I've also been on the hunt for work, plus I've been lazying around watching Criminal Minds and other things- you know, summer stuff..!
I figured I'd make a quick post since I haven't in a while. I have plenty to post about: Movement II Field Trips, My 2nd Niece being born, Graduation, etc... So, be sure to look out for those!
Before I leave, though, I wanted to give out the link to Kassie's Blog:
I spent a good couple hours trying to create the perfect Disney Title for her until I finally came up with Pixie Babble! It came from the idea of her love of Tinkerbell and the Disney Fairies films as well as her love of Monster High. Ok, I know, how is this even remotely related to Monster High? Well, easy: Kassie mentioned wanting to title her blog something like, "The Ghostly Gossip," and from there I just looked up synonyms of "gossip" and found "babble," and by randomly putting words together in my head I came up with Pixie Babble! And, personally, I think Pixie Babble sounds absolutely adorable, so I'm glad she picked it!
Another thing I helped her with was the, I guess, slogan of her blog: "Faith, Trust, and Frying Pans!" I still laugh every time I say it..! Obviously, this combines her two favorite Disney things- Tangled and Pixie Hollow, so that one was easy.
So, if you want another blog to add to your list, visit Pixie Babble! She's been posting regularly these past couple weeks, plus she did the Disney Challenge I gave her! We'll both be covering our experience at the Disney College Program this Fall, and I can't wait!! Stay Tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment