Monday, April 9, 2012

My Lazy Day With Link!

However lame, nerdy, or "forever-alone" this sounds; since I had absolutely NOTHING to do one Spring Break day, I played Zelda: Ocarina of Time ALL DAY!!! >v<

Link is MY Hero of Time!!!
^o^
 You see, I've been wondering for a long while how long it would take me to complete the game without having to do all of the side-stories or without ever leaving the Nintendo. SO, since I didn't work, Kim was gone, and I had the whole day and room to myself, I decided to try! With only taking an hour break to have dinner, it took me about 8hours and 45minutes to complete the game. I was totally thinking it'd only take me 6hours, but it was ok with me! I had such an awesome time, and it was really easy since I've beaten the game a bunch of times already! I know, I'm such a college kid- party animal!! Haha, but it's ok kuz I enjoyed myself! I love Ocarina of Time! Best Zelda game, EVER!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment