Monday, April 30, 2012

REEER MADNESS!!!!

Spring 1936:

  High school sweethearts, Jimmy and Mary are pushed into the new drug sensation, "MARIJUANA!"
The drugs are sweeping throughout the high school and causing mayhem with the help of the sly salesmen, Jack; his beaten wife, Mae; the sexy Blanche; and the deranged Ralph- from a hit and run accident, to manslaughter, attempted rape, and a dramatic descent into madness.
 This Rated-R production is a must see for any Theatre lover!


  This Spring, UNT's Theatre Department performed the musical that has claimed its place as my absolute favorite show to have worked on- Reefer Madness! I had never worked costumes in a show before, but it was great fun and an amazing experience! 
 No wonder Theatre people don't have any personal space! That weekend, I saw so many butts, thongs, and boobs to last me a good while!! ^-^
 Personally, I don't think I would have been brave enough to parade around on stage in my underwear, but everyone was so amazing!! The musical talents were fantastic, and the costumes and choreography were astounding! When I got my costume list and on it was, "Harem Pants, Jesus Robe, Silver Chains, Lady Liberty, and Goat Man" ...... I had never been so confused in my life...... -___-

 I'm glad was able to be apart of this production; it was a great experience: I made a ton of friends, and it made me really want to be involved in the Theatre department! I don't care if I get acting parts in the plays, I just want to try my best at every little thing I can, on or off the stage!! ^o^



No comments:

Post a Comment