Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas was so much fun, even though I was so very tired from wrapping presents... I loved seeing Coraline play with her toys, and Nicky's reaction to opening his Wii & DSi!


  Here's everything I got for Christmas: (From left to right) The Winnie the Pooh Movie, a SnowWhite collectors doll & a photo album from Jennifer and Dad, Sushi erasers from Nicky, an owl coin purse, an Ariel crystal from Katie, the HufflePuff scarf, gloves, & hairpiece, a HelloKitty MacBook sleeve, Harry Potter: Page to Screen, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, a Harry Potter musical score from Richard, the owl scent plug & silver earrings & StarBucks cup from Suzette & Billy, Strawberry lotion, an Ariel doll from Carolyn, CaptainAmerica, a fox wallet, a tea set from Rochelle & D.J., a whole bunch of jewelry, && TweetyBird pajama pants, frog slippers, & a PoohBear PillowPet that are not pictured!!!!!! 
 My favorite part about Christmas is the family dinner: Mom always cooks an amazing meal for the whole family & I love listening to stories told from my Aunt & Uncle & Mom. Christmas has always been my absolute favorite holiday because it brings the family together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment