Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bexar County

Some of my best best friends are the Harkiewicz sisters, Samantha, Sarah, and Stephanie. Before I entered high school, Suzette and Rochelle were friends with the older sisters, and when I met them, it was a mutual relationship. Then Sarah graduated and Sam entered the school right after her. Even after my graduation, we've all remained friends and I love them all so much! So, when I figured out that the only time I'd be able to hang out with them was to go with them to Bexar County, I couldn't pass up the opportunity!


Although I lost a lot of sleep during those two days, it was a lot of fun being at Bexar County with my friends! We played video games, card games, ate junk food, and just hung out! I love my friends, and it's strange to think that this will be the last year that I'll be around this goats since Sammy's won't be in AG anymore, but it was a fun time full of long lasting memories! ^-^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment