Sunday, January 14, 2018

*December Bride*

I can't believe it's almost the Big Day!! One of my best friends is getting married!!! I was so honored when she asked me -less than a year ago, now- to be apart of her Bridal Court. I love the two of them & I am so proud! 

And thank goodness the reception was indoors! It had been rainy and cold for several days leading up to the big day. I bought my heels the day before the rehearsal and chose to break them in on this day. Although I love the new shoes, my feet begged to sit every chance I had.


It was nice to finally meet the other Groomsmen. The hard part about being the only one living out of state is that I never see any of them. So sad. But dinner was nice! We ate at a chill Italian Restaurant and got to hang out all together. The Harkiewicz Clan, the Bridesmaids, and the Groomsmen. I certainly had a lot of fun talking Sarah and James through their Honeymoon plans. They'll be flying out to Florida to visit my old stomping grounds: Hogwarts! I didn't know until that night that Sarah had never been on a plane before! It was so much fun giving her travel tips from airports, hotels, the theme parks, and Universal Studios. I was sure to tell them all I could as an insider myself! 

Here's to our *December* Briii~de!

No comments:

Post a Comment