Thursday, August 17, 2017

Glam it UP..!

Falling Deeper and Deeper into the world of Subscriptions..!
I've heard about the notorious "iPSY Glam Bag" for years and have been curious about trying it out. Seeing as how I already had subscribed myself to one company ~Blue Apron~ I figured, why not..? 
I really do love playing with makeup products, but it's not just makeup that you get from iPSY. It's Beauty Products of all sorts- from hair, skin, nails, and face- all of the above. What else is great about the products they send is that you can sample from some of the largest brands out there, including new items just coming onto the market. Depending on the product, you'll get a smaller sample size, but sometimes you also get full-sized items you would normally spend $20-$40 to take home. And not only are you paying for the random selection of beauty products, you're getting an adorable bag with it! ...I honestly think that's my favorite part about the subscription..! lol 
This is my 1st month with iPSY, so hopefully I'm able to stick with it because I am just loving all the products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment