Wednesday, February 10, 2016

2016 New Year's Resolutions... Except, not..?

And here we are again- a new year! Ok, it's actually the middle of February, but it still feels like 2015 was only yesterday..! Does that mean that I have to make a million promises to myself that a may, or may not stick to??? No... I haven't really made a "New Year's Resolution" thing in a long while... I have set goals for myself, goals that I make sure are very general and are normal everyday things that I either already do, or want to do more of...? With setting general goals like these, it never feels like do-or-die whether they become fulfilled, which makes it much more likely to accomplish since I won't feel stressed about it. These are all goals that I want to work on in order to improve myself, just for me, and no one else...

And so, here is my 2016 Goals:

Read More!
Watch More Movies!
Catch up on Shows!!
Practice Japanese!
&&&& Spanish...!
Work on Poke'mon: Princess Debut!
Keep up with a Workout Routine!
Eat Healthy!
Get out of "Family Debt" (>v<)
Meet all the Disney & Universal Characters!
Actually GO SHOPPING!?
Hang out with Friends & Family/ Stop being a HERMIT!

And lastly, get into the Disney Entertainment Industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment