Monday, January 13, 2014

A Whole New Year...

  It's been far too long since I last posted anything! I don't know if it's because my life has been just one giant rollercoaster, or because the blend having the end of the semester and the holidays was just too confusing (although I'm pretty sure it's just a mixture of both), but it's a whole new year and I plan to keep up as best I can on posting this time around!! Then again, I'm pretty sure I say that at the start of every year, but I promise to do it this time!! Well, hopefully...
  Honestly, though, it's been a pretty crazy holiday season & I actually have a lot to talk about! For example, I finally got a brand new car! Also, I got to see all of my family and friends, which hardly ever happens; &&& I turned 21!!! So, with all of these topics, plus all the shows & movies I've been watching, and school starting up again, I should have plenty of posts coming up in the next few days!

Sincerely Yours,
Lisette Monique Diaz
 
ৎ꒰ ¯ิ̑﹃ ¯ิ̑๑꒱ુ ୭ ~Sweet Dreams~ ৎ꒰ ¯ิ̑﹃ ¯ิ̑๑꒱ુ ୭

No comments:

Post a Comment