Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Inks Lake...

  This summer, my family tried something new: 
A Family Camp Out! 
  I planned everything out months in advance, Mom booked the location, and on the afternoon of August  2nd we were all packed and stuffed in two cars, headed to Inks Lake!
  Personally, I was immensely excited for the weekend since I love being outside and camping! Buuut, I knew that it was going to be a hassle with my sisters... By the end of the 1st day, there were already complaints about the heat and money issues, amongst other things...

  Most of us climbed up this rock and jumped into the lake! 
It was so great!!   
It seemed that when we were swimming and just hanging out everyone was enjoying themselves and the beautiful scenery! 

  And it sure was gorgeous. 
  The boys and I found a small trail behind our campsite and at its end was a cliff with the lake at its edge. 
  There was also a herd of deer that hung around our campsite.

...Sometimes I think I'm a photographer...
"I feel like I'm stuck in a painting!" ~Suzette


However much I love my family, I sometimes miss the old days when it was just the 3of us and our camping trips every year.


We finished out our camping trip by bringing color to our flames! It was the coolest thing ever!! 

And the next day, after we were all sunburnt, Mom decided she wanted us to take family portraits, and that was an adventure in itself! 

Sincerely Yours,
Lisette Monique Diaz
 ৎ꒰ ¯ิ̑﹃ ¯ิ̑๑꒱ુ ୭ ~Sweet Dreams~ ৎ꒰ ¯ิ̑﹃ ¯ิ̑๑꒱ુ ୭ 

No comments:

Post a Comment