Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Start of the Summer...

Last year, around this time I was in Maymester and becoming a world traveler from Japan to California and Florida!
Although I had no plans to venture to another country, I was still as busy as ever at the start of this summer. 
Just after school ended, I visited my aunt and uncle in Dallas for the weekend. Then I got to drive home to "relax" for the week of May 13th-17th.

I hadn't seen my family since April, so it was great to spend time with them even if it was just for a week. Mom was working nearly every night, so I got to hang out with my little brother most of the time. 

I'm so proud of my Nicky! He just finished 6th grade and his first year in band! He's a percussionist, which is so cool, and I got to see him perform at the end of year concert. Yay Nicky for getting two 1st Divisions at Solo and Ensemble! 

I never have time or money to go on shopping sprees, but I absolutely love window shopping- especially at the Disney Store! And although I don't drink coffee, I love collecting cute mugs, and wish I had money for this Pooh Bear one! (>_<)

I'm the house designated photographer & this little girl happens to be one of my favorite subjects! Coraline photos are all over my Instagram, and I usually have a ton of fun babysitting her while I'm home.

 But, of course, my favorite part of coming home is seeing my whole family. I live the farthest away, so it's rare, but being able to have Kodak moments like these make the long drives worth it!

Only one week into the summer vacation, and I'm already headed back to Denton! All of the next week is dedicated to an exciting experience: Clown School!!! I can't express how excited I am for this! I have no idea what we'll be doing, but I'm hoping to make a lot of new friends, work on my improvisational skills, and have a ton of fun!! o(^w^)o

Sincerely Yours,
Lisette   

ৎ꒰ ¯ิ̑﹃ ¯ิ̑๑꒱ુ ୭ ~Sweet Dreams~ ৎ꒰ ¯ิ̑﹃ ¯ิ̑๑꒱ુ ୭

No comments:

Post a Comment