Sunday, July 28, 2013

Another Summer, Another Blog...

Well, summer's almost gone, and boy has it been crazy!
Luckily, it hasn't been as hectic as last year, even so, I've done so much:
Clown School, Concerts, Disneyland, Anime Expo, and spending a lot of time with my family.
I've been gone from Blogging for a while now, but I always feel like when I redo the layout I usually stick to it for a little longer. And, well, the layout's been tweaked and this next week is pretty empty for the moment and I would love to catch up on my many summer adventures!

I've also been wondering: why exactly do I feel obligated to blog? Why did I even want to start this?? I still don't quite know "why," but I know that I really want to keep at it. Whether it's because I'm so full of myself and think I have the most interesting life ever- I don't know. Or maybe it's because I want to be noticed, or feel special- well don't we all to some extent?? All I know, is that one day, I would love to look back at these posts and just remember all the adventures I've had, the good and the bad. So, here  I go World! Let's try to make this one stick this time!

Sincerely Yours,
 Lisette


ৎ꒰ ¯ิ̑﹃ ¯ิ̑๑꒱ુ ୭ ~Sweet Dreams~ ৎ꒰ ¯ิ̑﹃ ¯ิ̑๑꒱ુ ୭

No comments:

Post a Comment