Thursday, March 7, 2013

Fight!!

HiHi!!
This semester I'm taking Movement III.
In this "Special Problems" class,
the Theatre and RTVF students are teaming together 
to create short films for Stunts and Combat.
The first film to be recorded was "Fight":
based off the film, "Fight Club,"
all the actors were ready for this intensive performance!
Since I wasn't an actor for this film,
I was asked to help keep track of the audio and video files.
And although we were all freezing,
I think I was having more fun filming than the actors!
Then again,
I was one of the few people
allowed to wear a jacket!
It was great learning how a real shoot works!
With all the stunts and throws,
hundreds of takes were necessary, 
as well as a mat or too.
I love how close-knit this group has become!!
Especially after bonding in this weather!
 Things were getting INTENSE!
 Movie Magic!!
 This is the only one of our films
that has blood in it-
so cool!!

Here's a Preview I made for the Short Film:
Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment