Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The New Normal

HiHi!!

For some reason I've decided that I should start watching more 
American television shows like,
Glee, Pretty Little Liars, etc...
One of the shows I've gotten myself into happens to be:
The New Normal


The show is from the creators of Glee,
Ryan Murphy and Ali Adler,
and you can definitely see it in this new show.
The New Normal is all-around hilarious,
and a lot of fun; however,
if you don't like vulgar language or crude racial jokes,
I suggest you don't pay Nana much attention!

A basic synopsis:
Bryan and David are an adorable couple that dream of having a baby. 
While searching for a surrogate,
Goldie, a single mother who is looking for a way out of her "dead-end" life,
agrees to have the baby for them.
When Goldie's Nana follows her and Shania to LA,
the family's crazy-meter jumps to an all new level! 

Well, just in case I've peaked your interest
into watching one of my favorite shows:

Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

1 comment:

  1. I have to check out The New Normal ; )
    www.poolovesboo.com

    ReplyDelete