Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 20th Birthday, Self!! (^w^)

HiHi!!

As the Title says,
on my birthday, December 30th,
I TURNED 20!!
Whooooo!
Well, I don't feel any different,
but I think it's cool since I'm a year closer to drinking age,
even though in Japan I would be legal...

Anyways, I decided to do a little 
Birthday Countdown this year on Instagram!
So, beware this photo heavy post:

Day 1: Lazy Pajama Day 
((Homework & Watching Shows All Day!!))

Day 2: Strike for NCC
((Working in the Shop!))

Day 3: Headshot for Auditions!!

Day 4: Workin' Girl...

Day 5: Movement Final!!

Day 6: Boooored!
 ((Totoro Kisses!))

Day 7: Once Upon A Time
((Took this right before Bed))

Day 8: Retro Hair

Day 9: Dead Tree
((Kuz I'm Totally a Photographer))

Day 10: Christmas Tree in the Union
((Last Minute Photo))

Day 11: After Work Study Time!

Day 12: All-Nighter

Day 13: Finished With Exams!!

Day 14: First Day of Winter Break!
((Aunt Sharon & Uncle Jesse's Tree))

Day 15: Spagetti for Dinner!

Day 16: Decorating the Christmas Tree!!
((My "Baby's 1st" Ornament!))

Day 17: Christmas Gifts from Richard!!
((English Popper & a Doggy Toy))

Day 18: Lazy Day at Home!
((Cereal for Lunch!))

Day 19: Pictures with Santa!!!

Day 20: Me & my boy, Muhdd!!

Day 21: Late Night Christmas Shopping!!
((Cuuuute Baby Clothes for Cora!))

Day 22: Me & my Baby, GOHAN!!
((Another Lazy Day watching DBZ!))

Day 23: Christmas Presents from Carolyn!!
((Bansai, the Adorable Round Panda!!))

Day 24: Wrapping Presents on Christmas Eve!!

Day 25: Love my New Christmas Pajamas!
((Pink, Pink, Pink!))

Day 26: Hanging with the Harkiewiczes!!

Day 27: Pizza & a Movie with Nicky!!
((...Cleaning Day...))

Day 28: Getting Kisses from Moonlight!!

Day 29: Making Faces with Cora!

Day 30: Oh Mah Gurrrd!! I'm Officially 20!!!
((Dressed Up, & the Light was Perfect for this Picture!)) 

Day 31: New Years Eve!!
Not my Birthday Anymore,
but we always have the party on the 31st.
Also, this year, the theme was Hello Kitty!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!!
Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment