Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidays~ 2012 Edition!!

HiHi!!

Because it is the norm,
my Holiday Break was as Crazy as ever!!
SO! Rather than talk about it all,
I'd rather share my millions of photos:

Richard looks so grown up with his Welch's!

On my first day back,
a couple of my friends came over to visit.
All we did was talk and watch The Incredibles,
but I just loved having them in my house
and being able to see them after so long!

Ha! I got a picture of Carolyn!
(^-^)

After the movie,
we went for McDonalds and Starbucks;
that's broke college kids for ya!
We saw Santa taking a Coffee Break.
I thought it was so sweet that he let this little kid take pictures with him!


My friends are so freaking fantastic and I love them so much!!
(>w<)

Two days later,
I had a Mary at my house!
Allison joined us a little later, 
but I never got a picture!!
Watched Batman,
you know, since Mary lurves him, I felt it was appropriate!

On that same day,
my family went to go see Santa!!
We go every year,
and although it may sometimes feel like a hassle,
I still love it!

Especially now that we've got this little one,
we get to start the whole 
"Santa Clause" Magic all over again!!

Haha, she's so funny!
She's gotten so big in only a year & a half!
She's running and yelling and playing
and just doing nonsense,
so expect a ton of photos this holiday season!!!

And she's just like her daddy and grandpa:
making new friends everyday!

But at the end of the day,
she's just an average one-year old,
trying to force herself awake so she doesn't miss any fun!

Sometime during all of this,
we had Mom and Nicky's Boyscout Christmas dinner to attend!
I got to walk around the tables and help Mom judge the boys' centerpieces.
They all did a great job,
but no one can live up to my Mom's handy work 
from these past years!
(>.<)

Here's our 2nd Place:
They made their footprints into reindeer and hung them.

And here's 1st Place:
The boys each set up their own miniature camp sites
and baked cookies to represent themselves and their den.

Mom's Best friend's youngest boy's centerpiece.
Haha, cute!  

Haha, now that he's a big boy scout,
he doesn't have to worry about preparing
 stuff for these events!

Also during break,
I got to spent a lot of fun times with the dogs! 
I've my Muhddy!!

I love that Cora's of the age now
to be able to recognize the fact that there's decorations up!
Sure she doesn't know why,
but she knows they're there, dammit!

We also took her shopping with us a lot,
she loved running around the stores,
at least more than I did...
But that's what little brothers are for, right??

She was kept occupied most of the time
and the hardest parts were getting her out of the stores...

...Especially especially when she found the tv...

It's so much fun to watch her play,
she's such a clever girl!

Also got to have a DATP day!
Richard made hors d'oeuvres
and we just watched random stuffs 
and laughed a LOT!!

Also... He had penguins in his fruit!!
(OwO)

Yay, Mary and Richard!
I love my friends,
and I've missed them all year,
so hopefully I can see them again before I go back to school???

Coraline loves the lights!

Just found out that Cora loves Spongebob!
Haha, she even does the,
"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
o((>w<))o

^^Found a Candycane & figured out how to Open it herself!!^^

Well, that's all for now!
It's the eve of Christmas Eve,
so I'll do my best to update for the rest of the holiday break!

Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment