Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cinderella

HiHi!!

UNT's first show of the Fall Semester: Cinderella!!


 Ok, now Cinderella is actually my least favorite Disney princess, but I still love the story! (I even wore my Little Mermaid shirt to the show >v<) Actually, every remake I've seen of Cinderella is amazing! So I was pretty excited to see this performance.
 I went to a morning performance, only because every other show was SOLD OUT. Surprisingly, there were a lot of little girls with their parents, all dressed up and being adorable. 


 Although some of the graphics were a bit corny, play itself was hilarious, and I was laughing the whole time! The actors were great, and dancing was fantastic! I enjoyed myself, and even if it was promoted as "A Play for Young People," it was the college students that seemed to enjoy it the most!


Till Next Time: 
Remember to KEEP IT GENKI!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment