Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Spring

 Wow, to think that it's already April and only about a month and a half till my Freshmen year of college is OVER!! It's gone by so quickly thank god and it's been so much fun and stressful at the same time!
 I haven't been able to post recently, since before Spring Break, because everything just picked up so quickly! But this week, I'm pretty free and will be going home, so I'll be able to catch up! I wish I could have taken a lot more pictures of everything that's been going on, but boy! has a lot happened in the last couple of weeks: Spring Break in California, Voice Acting classes with Crispin Freeman, getting my first part-time job, Nicky's BoyScout crossover, playing Ocarina of Time (again), discovering iTunes, prepping for the Japan trip, tons of new Anime, &&& "REEFER MADNESS"!!!! >v<
Everything has just been so crazy and on top of each other, I've had hardly anytime for rest... But, each of these events deserves the full story to be told, so I'll be posting about them throughout the rest of the week! 

See Ya Then!
^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment