Friday, January 27, 2012

Eating Habits

 I have some really horrible eating habits that I am trying desperately to break: never eating breakfast, always snacking, skipping lunch, eating crap food so I don't have to go downstairs (God Forbid) to get an actual meal! So, I've decided that in this new year I am going to work on breaking these habits!
 I've created my own eating schedule that fits perfectly into my school schedule. This new regime makes it so that I HAVE to eat breakfast everyday, since I have classes beforehand, I mean; I'm already awake, why not eat?? Then, just I head out to my afternoon classes, I grab a plate for lunch. And every night, I eat at Maple, the Vegan cafeteria! I love eating their food! It's so yummy and healthy! And if I ever feel like snacking, I just grab an AppleSauce or fruit!
 Another adjustment I'm having to make along with this bad food habit, is my working out. One of my goals this year is to just make myself healthier. With a change in my diet, I've also started actually working out! I make sure I do AT LEAST one thing of working out everyday, and I only have to go to the gym twice a week, since I have dance classes twice a week, I feel more motivated to get in shape. I'm feeling very optimistic at the start of new year! I can't wait till more and more things start happening! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment