Sunday, December 18, 2011

Oh, Christmas Tree



 On my first day back I got to decorate our Christmas Tree! Every year, we go as a family to pick out a tree, but since I wasn't here, everyone just picked it & I got to decorate with everyone. And since it's Coraline's first Christmas, we were all real excited to put her ornaments up. I loved putting up all of the ornaments that we have. From my Baby's First Ornament to my handcrafted ones, and especially my yearly ornaments. Everyone always gets a new ornament that represents themselves as well as their year. Mine for this year is a pretty silver Swarorvski ornament with a little kid decorating a green tree with "Believe" written at the bottom. I chose it to represent the "Mean Green" and how I've had to learn to believe in my skills and my dreams these past few months. We each also picked an ornament to hang with Coraline! I love my little niece! She's so adorable! 




 Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year because everyone's always usually in a good mood! I love singing Christmas Carols & buying gifts for my family! And seeing the few gifts under the tree is getting me very excited! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment