Friday, December 16, 2011

Kaleido Star: My Inspiration


The reason why I've spent so much time talking about Kaleido Star is because it has become such an inspirations to me. Sora's determination to fulfill her dreams and the passion she puts into her work and her love for the stage makes me want to be more like her. I want to be able to fully believe in my dreams and to push forward towards that dream no matter what! I want to be like Sora Naegino, I want to be able to say, "I don't care if people say my dream is impossible, I will make my dreams come true!!" I really do!
At the end of each episode, Sora says,"My wings are my dream and on towards the sky!" This quote inspired me to not only rename my blog, but to create a tattoo in her honor. I've drawn it out and hope to get it done in the next year, or two. That way, I'll always be able to remember to work towards my dreams as hard as Sora does. I'm so happy I bought this Anime, because it has inspired me to push forward and to be more passionate at everything I do! I WILL make my dreams come true, no matter what! ^-^


No comments:

Post a Comment