Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Choreographer's Concert (NCC)

I love that Dance & Theatre are all in one department! It means that I get to watch dance performances for free!! Every semester, the new seniors of the Dance department get to choreograph their own show, one for the Fall and one for the Spring. This December's New Choreographer's Concert was amazing! There seemed to be a theme between all of the performances. There was a lot of floor work and African style music and lots of dark colors. There were solos and groups and duos, but every one was as beautiful as the next. I ushered this show, so although I had duties to fulfill, I was able to enjoy every minute of the show!
I can't wait to start my dance classes next semester! Although I know I have a lot to learn, I'm willing to try anything and I promise to do my best and soon I will be an amazing dancer as well!! ^-^ ((optimism!!))

No comments:

Post a Comment