Saturday, December 24, 2011

DATP Christmas Party!

L-R/Back-Front: Richard, Carolyn, Allison, Zach, Celina, Katie, Me, Mary
 I think anytime I hang out with this group of friends, I'm just going to refer to them as "DATP".... It just makes sense... "Dick And The Posse" you know! I really would love if we could actually do stuff for DATP Records! I think it'd be a really fun project for us all! >v<
 Well, Katie had a Christmas party & I was really excited to see everyone! It had been so much fun! I live the farthest from home & everyone's seen each other at least once since we've left for school, EXCEPT FOR ME! So it was really great! Even though I felt so underdressed... -_-
 There was so much food and so much laughing, I thought I was going to die! My friends are just so great, and I wish I had money to get them all Christmas gifts! But what they got me was amazing! As soon as I got home I had to show them all off! 
 I hope we can all hang out again before I leave! I had such a great time; it's so nice to hear their voices! Talking via Facebook is just not the same! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment