Saturday, October 15, 2011

College Life

 I'm a Big Girl Now!
  For weeks people have asked me if I was nervous or excited to be going to college and living on my own. All I could say was,"I don't know..." I really couldn't figure out what I was feeling about this change. The one major thing that I was worried about, was that my mother was the one who always dealt with my money & school & I would have to ask her if I was allowed to go somewhere, I would always have chores or have to watch my brother while she was at work. My mom was the one who made sure I reached all of my deadlines & now, it was all up to me. I mean, I've always been independent when it came to my school work and taking care of myself so it's not exactly a big deal, but it's different. It feels like I'm just gone away on some AG trip, or how it is when I'm at my dad's. I KNOW how to take care of myself so it's never been a problem for me to stand on my own two feet. Unlike my sisters, who are always needing someone to turn to when a problem arises, I know how to take care of myself. But, of course, I know that if I ever DO need help, I can always call up my mom for advise. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment